BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Watching 28 Weeks Later....

So, as I sit here with John watching the 2007 zombie apocalypse movie, 28 Weeks Later, I
can'thelp but think what I would and would not do in a situation like that!

I WOULD:

Gather up a machete, a simple yet sturdy cutting katana, one small arms pistol, and a shotgun (preferably a repeating one) as my weapons.

Quickly get into my car and go to my house as my first option due to the fact that it has a geographic advantage, could easily be barricaded, and has at least 13 guns and various martial implements in it.

Eat sparingly and pass the time by reading, perfecting my head shots, and try my hand at some amateur radio contact to get help from others.

Station myself on an island in Boone Lake if my house was infected, because everyone knows that zombies can't swim!

I WOULD NOT:

Barricade myself in a grocery store, Wal-mart, or shopping mall. There's too many ways to get in and too many people living together to function right!

Take this as my oppourtunity to go crazy, loot a random electronics store, or kill people like a lot of random people seem to do in zombie situations.

Rely on the military to help anytime soon, God only knows how long it would take for them to give relief!

(End of list)

So yeah, remember kids, pack up on your weapons, lock up your doors, keep groups small, and drink your OJ! (It prevents the scurvy!)

On a side note, Mine and John's vote for Zombie Kill of the Week goes to the military helicopter pilot in 28 Weeks Later that killed an entire mob of zombies using the helicopter's rotating blades!

Night everyone! Don't let the.....well, you know.....bite!

Zack

0 comments: