BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Introducing myself! ^^

Well hello there!

I guess it's about time that I properly introduce myself now that I have created this blog and have left all my loyal reading fans in anticipation to find out who I am!

Let's get started!

For starters, my name is Zachary James, but I prefer going by Zack. It's short and sweet, right to the point.

I'm currently a Freshman in the International Affairs Program at East Tennessee State University (ETSU). I'm also minoring in Japanese and perhaps Chinese if they ever get around to making a Chinese minor here. I basically hope to teach English to middle schoolers in Japan whenever I get done here!

As far as my Japanese studies go, I've been studying for 5 years and I've been to Japan 3 times. I've been on two of the major islands (Honshu and Shikoku) visiting roughly 12 major cities and few smaller ones. I have also climbed Mt. Fuji successfully!

My hobbies include studying Japanese, practicing martial arts (Shaolin Kung-fu, Iaido, Kendo, and hopefully Judo soon), listening to music such as Green Day, Ozzy Osbourne, Greeeen, Home Made Kazoku, and Flogging Molly, and watching movies of almost any kind! (I'm not much a chick-flick guy! Ha ha ha!)

So basically, I'm here to talk about things that interest me (or anything that interests you if you let me know), talk about traveling and my experiences, and basically have a good time here!

It was nice to meet you all! Leave a comment or two!

Zack

0 comments: